Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, I'm very sad that my girls have come and gone. We only had two days to do all that I wanted. We went to San Francisco, Muir Woods, Sonoma, Napa, and Lake Tahoe. I can't wait to see them again soon. We finished our big ski trip to Tahoe this month, and I'm happy to report that no one was injured. Jonathan and I had a great time with all of our friends and hope to make it an annual event. Nothing much coming up for us. I'm going to Vegas for work next month, and my friend Kristen is visiting in May. Our 2nd anniversary is also in May. We wanted to go to San Diego, but we might be changing our plans.

I'm also happy to announce the newest addition to the Jussely family, Hallie Carrington. She was born Tuesday morning, and we're so excited!! The girls outnumber the guys now!! Congratuations to Daniel and Lucy!!

We miss you all and come visit soon!!

Love,

Kim & Jonathan

No comments: