Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who wants to go skiing?


Well the summer is coming to an end, and we're already thinking about ski season. This year, we're going in with three of our friends on a ski lease up in North Lake Tahoe. All of you are invited to come skiing. It's $50/person per night, which is a steal compared to hotel pricing in that area. Here is a link to the house:
http://www.donnerlakevacations.com/viewproperty.aspx?PropertyID=2979#i
It's slightly disco-fabulous, but it's close to lots of resorts. If you're really interested, I can send more information.

Other than, we're trying to root on the Tigers, who seem to be struggling. I had a great time visiting my family and friends last weekend, despite Clemson's loss. Thanks to everyone who helped get me from one place to the other, or let me crash at their place.

We miss y'all and hope to see you again at Christmas.

Love,

Kim, Jonathan, & Delta

No comments: